CLEAR LID W/ GASKET
A NEW complete lid replacement 0.2 micron strip filtered clear lid that can be used with traditional mason jar metallic bands.
These clear plastic lids are thin and very lightweight, but they can be re-used time and time again.
The strip type filter allows for even air exchange through the spawn or substrate.
They come in 3 different air exchange type colors:
WHITE: Minimal air exchange. Provides great air/gas exchange at 0.2 microns but minimizes evaporation and drying out of substrate inside.
YELLOW: Medium air exchange at 0.2 micron filtration. For projects that need a bit more oxygen and gas exchange. Evaporation rate slightly increases.
PINK: Maximum air exchange at 0.2 micron filtration. For bulky projects that need increased gas exchange for speedy colonization. Evaporation rates increase.
- Allows for even Air and Gas exchange .
- Indefinitely reusable.
- Strip type 0.2 micron filter covers length of lid.
- Rubber gasket creates an airtight seal.
- Optional silicone gasket.
- Completely Leakproof & Waterproof!
- A unique design that allows you to chose and regulate air exchange and evaporation.
- Lightweight and Thin.