Terms and Conditions
1. Notices and Conditions of Sale: Do NOT attempt to cultivate or grow spores which can produce Psilocybin. This substance is in fact illegal and classified under Federal law, as a DEA Schedule 1 prohibited substance. The distinction is that spores do not contain the substance Psilocybin, and therefore it is not a controlled substance under Federal Law, at this time. You should always check with your State and Local laws to make sure you are complying with you jurisdiction. You agree that if you purchase such spores that you are not located in the states of Georgia, California, or Idaho. You also agree that under no circumstances will you attempt to cultivate or grow such spores in any way, and that your sole purpose for purchasing said spores is for legitimate scientific research. If we are contacted by any authority regarding your purchase of said spores, our records are open to them, as this is an above board and legitimate business. You also agree and understand that if you place on order from Georgia, California, or Idaho that we shall cancel your order and charge you a processing fee of $25.00. Do not request instructions for how to cultivate spores which may produce Psilocybin, we will not respond to such requests.
3. Consent To Collection, Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information: For you to place an order through EarthsTongue.com you must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information. As a condition of placing orders with our Site, you represent that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
While EarthsTongue.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL EARTHSTONGUE.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER EARTHSTONGUE.COM WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail: By placing an order with us, you grant permission for EarthsTongue.com to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at support@EarthsTongue.com or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Additional Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms: To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a resident of the United States of America (unless placing an international order), exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable. If you wish to request a cancellation of an order, we may consider it, if made within 48 hours of the time of purchase; under no circumstances will we consider canceling an order which has already shipped. Flow Hoods and HEPA filter orders cannot be cancelled once placed because we prepay for supply immediately. Under certain circumstance we may allow a cancellation if done the same day it was placed. After that, a 20% restocking fee will be charged if cancelled within 24 business hrs (not including weekends). Beyond the 24hrs these items (HEPA filters and Flow Hoods) cannot be cancelled. Items marked as Specialty Items (example: Sterilized Substrates and casing Soils), may take up to one month to prepare and ship. Mushroom Spore orders can also take up to 30 days to ship, but may take longer if no substitutions are allowed on check out. These time frames DO NOT change even if you chose Overnight shipping as your shipping service since this is just the shipping service itself. If you claim that a spore or other item has perished in shipment, then EarthsTongue.com may, at its sole discretion, either refund the order or ship out new product.
If you decide to cancel an order involving any type of sterilized substrate including but not limited to jars or bags a $25 fee will be assessed per 6 pack of jars or per bag of substrate ordered. In order to be immune to this cancellation/restocking fee you must cancel an order within 48 hours of placing it.
7. Order Acceptance Policy: Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. EarthsTongue.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. EarthsTongue.com further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by EarthsTongue.com upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services: EarthsTongue.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. EarthsTongue.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, EarthsTongue.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms: EARTHSTONGUE.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.